AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

My car is a 2000 Trans Am, the stereo is only a 1.5 DIN. But ive seen a few custom jobs, with custom bracket and bezel it will fit, barely. lol

Heres a custom job with an eclipse double din. If anyone knows a shop or person in S. FL that will duplicate this for cheap, please let me know! lol

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/ ... TV12-1.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg.... u US people are lucky~~

last night I went to vision electronics (in Canada) , they said D3 will arrive there in END of March with MSRP $1299.99 CAD, after 13% (PST, GST) tax, it will be $1470 CAD !!!

The manager is also going for D3 himself.

Anyone know any other places I can get D3 cheaper than this in Canada?

Thanks!!!

That's why i was decided to buy online in US region, have it ship to my friend's house in US, then ask him to bring it up to me when he comes to toronto, that way u saving urself big buck man

FYI something like that is NOT going to be cheap. Average dash fab goes for about 300. It's a lot of work to get it to look good. You could try pming jimmy303. I beleive he's in Fort Lauderdale.

Ive been quoted 250, not too bad. Im looking for it to be wood/vinyl or something that looks stock, instead of fiberglass.

Looks like Crutchfield has removed the AVIC-D3 from their site!

It looks like they're still processing the orders that were placed before the removal. Hopefully they won't cancel my avic-d3 unit, but they have definitely already shipped out my other stuff with the 15% discount applied.

Hello to all..this is my first ost since finding the site and am impressed with all of the info pertaining to AVIC units..Just wanted to add regarding Crutchfield and the D3. I placed an order earlier today over the phone and was able to use the 15% discount coupon. The operator didn't know why it wasn't on the site, but still honored the discount.

Hello to all..this is my first ost since finding the site and am impressed with all of the info pertaining to AVIC units..Just wanted to add regarding Crutchfield and the D3. I placed an order earlier today over the phone and was able to use the 15% discount coupon. The operator didn't know why it wasn't on the site, but still honored the discount.

hey can i order the d3 through phone? and i have to purchase a few other products to get the 15% off right?

hey can i order the d3 through phone? and i have to purchase a few other products to get the 15% off right?

I dont know if you can order the D3 over the phone, but why don't you call and ask. If they let him do it, they'll probably let you unless Crutchfield updated their sales people regarding the D3. And yes you need to order 2 other things for the 15%.

Some guy in an earlier post said he preordered his over the phone. Try it and theres a good chance you might get it.

About the 15% discount - The 2 other items you pick MUST BE PIONEER equipment priced at $49.99 or more. Some options I would suggest are the 12 cd changer, xm receiver, sirius receiver, rear view camera, some speakers, you could also get the btb100 bluetooth adapter but I heard the new btb200 adapter which works best with the D3 is not available yet. Unfortunately the ipod cable won't work as it's only 30 bucks.

Personally I got an xm navtraffic receiver and sirius receiver which I will probably sell off later...