AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

You can email Crutchfield at solutions@crutchfield.com and ask about the D3. A sales rep replied in an email with a link for me that had a D3 in my "cart". I did the same thing Mannyman did and ordered both the XM and Sirius receivers to get the 15% discount. I will probably sell the Sirius receiver.

Worked for me!

I was holding out for more info on the Kenwood DNX7100, but decided to go ahead and buy the D3.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the D3, the XM Nav and the BT100 bluetooth adpater from Crutchfield today with the 15% discount (which I believe just expired). The rep told me they took it off of the website because they did not have a firm ship date from Pioneer. Pioneer's website now says Spring 2007. I don't know if it has said that all along or not.

I inquired about the BT200 but the rep did not know anything about that. The Pioneer website shows the BT200 on the specifications tab

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v ... sComponent

and the BT100 on the accessories tab

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v ... sComponent

Here's hoping they ship soon!

AVIC-D3 is listed again on crutchfield's website! Since they supposedly originally took it off because they were uncertain about the availability, this may be a good sign for its imminent release! Site still says ship date uncertain though...

I think Crutchfield was waiting for the 15% discount coupon to expire!

AVIC-D3 is listed again on crutchfield's website! Since they supposedly originally took it off because they were uncertain about the availability, this may be a good sign for its imminent release! Site still says ship date uncertain though...

I think Crutchfield was waiting for the 15% discount coupon to expire!

Haha very possible! I believe that story too...

I took a print out of what Crutchfield was charging me after the discount and my local Sound Advice (owned by Tweeter) matched the price on everything including $850 for the D3.

For the price of tax, I like knowing I can go there if there are any issues and they will be doing my install as well.

i just got back from tweeter and they refused to match crutchfield....they said they would only match places like best buy and circuit city. i was a little annoyed when ealier in the day they told me on the phone they would match crutchfield and i drove 25 minutes to the store only to find they didnt understand me.