AVIC411.com

Z140bh or Z150bh

I have z110BT installed in my car. Pretty content with it except for well-known voice issues. I am considering upgrading it now as I believe bluetooth voice issues have been resolved. I would like to know if z150 has any significant advantages over now discounted Z140. I would love to hear some info on for  screen brightness , android compatibility and bluetooth voice quality. I can barely see z110 screen during the day partly because it is retrofit and doesnt sit in an optimal position

Thanks

Christy

Run away from the 140...thats my opinion....I had the 910bt (6.5" unit) and went to the 140...what a dissapointment.  ...  I regret it every day.   Sound quality is worse (in my opinion)...UI worse...nav worse.  To be fair there are some definite improvements but not worth what i paid.  Hopefully the 150 is better...it seems to be a new platform.  

Will the bluetooth problems not be resolved by a software upgrade?

If the z110 was so problematic, how about the z130?  

I just purchased a refurb z130 over the z140 because (a) it was cheaper, and ( B) it has voice control features that were taken away in the z140 (and I assume z150 as well).  Otherwise it's supposedly the same unit.  I also believe I am eligible to upgrade my z130 from 3.001 to 4.010, but if I were to lose the voice control features then I won't do it. 

So I am content with the z130 until Pioneer produces a new model that has full CAN-Bus handling built in and/or removes the USB/SD 2500 file limit.

I just purchased a refurb z130 over the z140 because (a) it was cheaper, and ( B) it has voice control features that were taken away in the z140 (and I assume z150 as well).  Otherwise it's supposedly the same unit.  I also believe I am eligible to upgrade my z130 from 3.001 to 4.010, but if I were to lose the voice control features then I won't do it. 

So I am content with the z130 until Pioneer produces a new model that has full CAN-Bus handling built in and/or removes the USB/SD 2500 file limit.

-------------

dont think there is much difference between 110 and 130.

• 4 weeks later...