AVIC411.com

Avic-F7010Bt av/sound/firmware problems please help!!!!!!!!!

Hello all I have a pioneer avic-f7010bt i have never had a problem with it untill the other day. I started my car and my stereo booted then all i got was a blank screen. I tried updating firmware to fix the issue but no luck. now when i turn my car on the sterio boots up and stays on loading screen untill i press the menu button after witch i am taken the the menu but can only select settings. In the settings menu i can only open system settings. My av selection lights up like im pushing it but does not open anything when i press the navigation button it pops up the warning screen but will not let me select ok. any help would be greatly appreciated.

have you found out whats wrong with it? its ridiculous we pay all this money for a nice stereo and its take a shit on you a couple years down the line. i have an alpine in my other car thats ive have for over 5 years and has been in multiple cars. thanks allot pioneer...

• 6 years later...