AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

Everyone,

I wanted to let you know what an excellent experience I had with Garret and his preloaded Z3 drives he sells for $137.00 shipped. Garret always responded to my E-mails, he gave me his phone number, and I got the drive exactly as he promised I would.

The drive is awesome and it works great. No freezing or problems, and the new maps and CDDB CD database are awesome. I really appreciate his hard work, outstanding honor and great value. We basically get a new $1300.00 Z3 for the price of peanuts.

I highly recommend him. I just bought a second drive for my second vehicle, and living in Los Angeles, I need the maps and nav traffic absolutely.

Thank you Garret. - Mark

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the drives are great. I installed mine and also changed the FC hack to the two-wire hack. Everything works great. I started with a Z1 and now it is a Z3. I refer all my Z* friends of this great resource. I would not hesitate buying from Garrett again. I like that I have more HD space for more music.

The Z3 drive from Garrett is definitely awesome. Not only that but he is an awesome guy too. I must have bothered him with PM's about 10 times before I bought it and another 10 times after. He replied quickly each time with concise answers to my question and absolutely no attitude.

Thanks again Garrett!!

I will add to the praise, I got mine installed on Saturday (Talk about fast shipping, I ordered it on Tuesday or Wed of last week and it was here on Friday!) Works like a charm!

PS - He isn't lying when he says the screws are tight in the HDD! I got two out w/o any issue but the other two heads stripped out...I had to take a Dremel tool and cut a slot across them so I could use a flat blade screwdriver to remove them....anybody know if you can get the srews anywhere, I put them back in but would like to have some new ones anyway....