AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

Garret has the best customer service that I have ever encountered. He answered all of my question about the drive in less than 5 hours and trust me, I asked him so much question. Installing the drive was difficult for me because I ended up stripping all 4 bolts, I tried dremeling, but my dremeling skills SUCKS!! I ended up messaging Garret if he can remove the bolts and put them on my new drive and he did. I sent it to him on a Friday n I received it on a Wednesday. He ended up giving me new bolts, for free!! The drive was awsome!! But the customer service was even better. I highly recommend Garret to everyone. His just truly the best!!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 110% satisfied customer. Never knew this board existed till I was researching a problem with my Z1. Saw this thread and all the positive feedback and said why not…shot Garret and email Thursday afternoon, replied within 15 minutes saying he had drives in stock. Shipped out the same day, arrived Saturday and installed in less than 10 minutes. Everything works great, I’m actually glad my Z1 was freezing on me at startup…oh and Garrets drive has fixed that problem too.

I just recieved my Toomey Z3 HDD and installed it inless than 10mins! So far is works flawlessly! Garret responded to and answered all my questions with little wait time. I WOULD RECOMMEND TOOMEY TO ANYONE LOOKING TO UPGRADE/MODIFY/LEARN ABOUT THEIR AVIC NAVI! Garret is the real deal! You will not do buiness with a better person!

Garret, I am sure I will be hitting you up for answers to my future quesitons! YOU ROCK, MAN!

Just wanted to let everyone know what a pleasure it was doing business with Garret for the Hard drive upgrades I ordered the 60GB HD with the Z3 upgrade and I got it in 3 days. It took me a total of 3 minutes to do the upgrade (not including the 2-3 minutes it takes to load the software). He even sends you the driver!!! I sent him about 2-3 emails before ordering and 1 about a month after ordering and he answered in like an hour, on a Sunday!!

It boots up and responds much faster than the Z1. The icons on XM are pretty cool!!!

Z1 to Z3

Garret is an honest businessman. I was very doubtful whether Garret's claims were true in the very beginning. It seemed too good to be true. His product was such a bargain at a great value. This is seldom true now a days. I am very grateful for his service and hard work in providing his product. He was accessible and answered all of my questions. Everthing he promised, he delivered and more. I was worried that my Nav Traffic service would not work with his upgrade. But, he stated that it would and it does work perfectly. I am very happy. I would recommend him and his product. I will definitely stand by his word. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Thank you Garret,

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered an HD from Garret on July 22 and it was at my door on July 28th ready to install. There was a weekend in between, btw.

One might think that is no big deal...however I am in Saskatchewan, Canada....literally thousands of miles away...on the other side of Customs. Shipping was unbeliaveably fast because Garret got the item out extremely fast, packed well in a professional manner.

That was not even the best part...I installed the HD, started up my AVIC Z and it worked absolutely flawless. Needless to say Garret made it even easier by ensuring that the right tool was in the shipment for the job.

Having bought my first AVIC used, I was very skeptical about the product as it was not quite working right. I pm'd Garret with a few questions and he helped me out tremendously. I ordered an HD from him, installed it and my faith in Pioneer was restored. I am not sure if Pioneer understands the value that Garret has added to their product...but it cannot be measured.

Thanks Garret...I would not hesitate to do business with you at any time!!

Garret, I purchased your Z3 hard drive probably over a year ago with no problems or complaints. I've been busy since, selling my house and moving. Just wondering if there are new map updates in the last year that are available. I've noticed on this site the introduction of four new pioneer units. That's the reason I ask on the new maps. Regards, Tom

Garret, I purchased your Z3 hard drive probably over a year ago with no problems or complaints. I've been busy since, selling my house and moving. Just wondering if there are new map updates in the last year that are available. I've noticed on this site the introduction of four new pioneer units. That's the reason I ask on the new maps. Regards, Tom

Not yet.