AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garret,

Do you have any plans on doing any upgrades to the new 2010 upgrade that is available?

Also while I have you is there anyway to take the drive out and get my cellphone contacts in there easily? Or am I stuck doing them 1 at a time through the Z1?

Thanks,

John

Garret,

Do you have any plans on doing any upgrades to the new 2010 upgrade that is available?

Also while I have you is there anyway to take the drive out and get my cellphone contacts in there easily? Or am I stuck doing them 1 at a time through the Z1?

Thanks,

John

No way to add directly from PC. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks once again for updating my Z3 hard drive. Very professional, with great communications toward all support issues. I also enjoyed the quick turn-around on sending the HD back, while professionally packaging the HD with even a new protective sleeve. I'll recommend your service to anyone interested in upgrading their units.

Regards, Tom

I'm just guessing, but I think I've had nearly 10 drives upgraded by Garret. A couple for myself but mostfor my customers. Each one works perfectly when they are returned. The service is quick and pain free and I wouldn't go anywhere else for my upgrading! I bet we had the only '48 Dodge with an upgraded Z unit and in a few months our '39 Pontiac will also have one of Garrets upgraded hard drives in it as well......once I finish building the console for the Z.

Garret,

Thanks,

John

No way to add directly from PC. Sorry.

Depending on the model phone you have, try the bluetooth business card import in the phone menu. I have 600+ contacts in my Droid and it transfered all it could till the 400 cap was reached, didn't take too long either.

WOW!! I just powered up my new Z-3 drive from Garret. :D

Anyone thinking of doing this with Garret "JUST DO IT" It's like a hole new HU

I was waiting on doing this upgrade to my Z-2 until the new 2010 maps came out. I pulled the drive and sent it to Garret on Monday and got it back on Friday. What service! I was having trouble removing the 4 screws from the drive carriage so I sent the whole thing to him. He did the Z-2 to Z3 upgrade (60gb), new 2010 maps, put the drive back in my carriage holder and sent it back same day he got it.

Anyone that is considering this upgrade, Garret is "the go to guy" you need on this. Now I have almost twice the music library I had and all new maps and graphics.

I'm one happy camper. Thanks Garret. Mark