AVIC411.com

Garret 2mey's Z3 Drives...ARE AWESOME

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had more than 1 person get a bad drive from Ebay, and they have sent them to me to repair.

Your "guy" on Ebay is selling 40gb drives for $120 shipped and his 60gb drives are $130, same as mine. I also include the tools with my drives...

Why would someone want to buy from a stranger, when they have a friend here in the forum with a great reputation that stands behind his product AND provides technical assistance to anyone, regardless if they use my services.

It was thanks to me providing the Z3 image to the forum so that anyone could do their own upgrades for free using the instructions on the forum. I even published a walk through that shows people how to upgrade their own drive while saving their music and address book

Learn proper forum etiquette, and don't try to hijack a thread.

Go back to Ebay and get your tehcnical assistance and questions answered when you have troubles...

BTW, STOP YELLING AT US!

I bought a drive from Garrett and had it the next day with the tools as well. It took me just about 5 mins to change out the drive and I have been extremely happy. And it is great to know that if I have any questions I can just come right to this site and not have to search through non sense on ebay.

I just wanted to share that I contacted Garret today regarding a Z3 HD and he responded quickly, answered all of my questions as such I too ordered one of his HDs.

My situation was different than most because I purchased the Pioneer Z2 update disk a year ago for my Z1 however never used it because I did create the the time to convert to the later by-pass system however with the advent of Z3's further updated maps this process made the most sense to me.

Thank you Garret

Shadowman

Received my HDD last week, finally installed it today because I had issues with 2 stripped screws. Shipping was fast and installation was a cake.

Oh man right when it booted up jesus I thought my ear was about the blow. The beeping volume was high and it was pretty crazy. I fixed the volume and it is fine now. Some reason my coordinates are off by like 50 miles, I guess I will have to drive my car tomorrow so it can pick it up.

Garret is the best and I would recommend you guys getting his HDD service. It saves so much time because he makes everything easy. I would again get his service in the future if a Z5 ever comes out LoL.

Navigation Upgrade Discs Now Available Direct from

Pioneer's New Webshop!

Have you been contemplating about upgrading your navigation system with the latest maps? Now you can purchase the newest map databases for your navigation system as well as accessories (such as a backup camera or iPod* cable) from the comfort of your home.

In addition to updating streets on your navigation system, these discs also update the number of POIs (points of interest such as gas stations, banks, etc.), allowing you find what you need in the shortest distance possible.

The CNDV-80MT provides the Model Year 2008 maps for the AVIC-N4, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D3, AVIC-D2, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD

The CNDV-800HD provides the Model Year 2008 maps for the AVIC-Z2 and AVIC-Z1