AVIC411.com

X930BT runs alternative navigation

Hi All i have a question, after the first install do i delete the folder pioneerus-install and just keep the folder pioneerus on the sd card? or do i need to keep and the folders and files on the card?

Also i assume i have to rename IGO8.exe to ALIEN_NAVI

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you share your version of Sygic? And small trick!

You can run it direct from pioneerus (no explorer needed).

Open pioneerus\pioneerus.cfg at SD card. And change ways to exe and icons to your Sygic. Also, if Sygic run direct from pioneerus, no usb or sd source needed for sound from navigation program.

My avic f9220bt with pioneerus and condi hack 2.2

Impressive... most impressive... What version of Sygic do you have? and can you share it? I've stuck at working menu and map screen not refreshing at all.  I use V12.1 for WinCE

I think everyone knows this but i can't say it enough.. iGo8 is so much better than stock Pioneer nav.  I installed "pioneerus" this weekend and it is working well.. I'm in California so I had to grab languge, voice, maps from other sources.. 

I initially had some confussion on the directions and sequence of folders and files but managed.  Thanks again for this program and resource to replace Pioneer stock Navi. Chris

• 2 weeks later...

hi there,

before proceeding to buy, i'd like to know some things:

1) which version of TomTom can be installed ?? (7.910.9185 for Win CE)

2) if u install TomTom or IgoPrimo....usb audio works???

3)if u install Igo8.3...(USB doesn't works), CD AUDIO works???

many thanks

regards

• 5 weeks later...

I just wanted to say a huge thanks from Australia to Sanik for pioneerus! having upgraded from a f910bt to a f40bt I was horrified with the crap pioneer is using for it's nav software, why did they dump igo I have no idea. pioneerus is far from perfect but it does the job now running igo8 and I am happy. so glad I didn't get the f50bt as the new processor does not allow any third party nav software. Pioneer I love your products but please go back to igo or you will loose customers!

• 3 weeks later...