AVIC411.com

Hello all,

I have read about nine forums and am only looking for an answer to wether the appradio extensions will allow my iphone 5 to appear on my x930bt upgraded to x940bt software. I know i might need the lightening to vga and the pionneers vga to the deck adapters. Before I buy all that junk does anyone know wether this even works?

Thanks for your time

Joe

To my knowledge the 930 does not have the connection to support the VGA adapter so the answer is no. You will need to consider a new unit. Any unit that has the ability to accept the U220 or the new U250 add on navi units ( AVH Units) will work with the VGA adapter.

Vblue42,

thanks for your time. I was under the impression that the 930 and 940 for the most part where the same except software?

That http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/iPod-and-iPhone-Cables/CD-IV202NAVI would plug into the back of the 930 like it does the 940. I guess after looking around, the cable is not yet available. I was hoping this cable might do the trick? what do you think?

Thanks again for reaching out.

Joe