AVIC411.com

Avic 930 wont power up

Hello I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice, I have a avic 930 and I removed the security control or whatever it is called on the lower left corner of the deck one day and now when I place the part back in I get no power to the system, I have check all the fuse's three in the truck and the one on the back of the deck.  I am getting power to the harness as I have plugged the original stereo back in to the truck to make sure power was getting there.  I am not sure what I should try next any help appreciated, I;m thinking the deck has a three year warranty and I have had it for 2 so if nothing I guess i can return it. 

I have unplugged all the cables to the deck and have re-installed them, I haven't tried replacing the fuse yet I will when I get time, I was wondering is there a hard reset on the deck at all? Like I said there is power getting to the deck as I replaced with the original and it powers on.   I have a cd in the deck that I would like to get back also and its impossible without power... I have tried contacting pioneer via e-mail twice and nothing back I will have to give them a call see what warranty there is.