AVIC411.com

Just installed the x950bh.  I have a galaxy s3 phone and I first tried to connect to the unit via bluetooth with pandora - I can stream pandora but cannot control pandora from the head unit.  All other bluetooth functionality works with the unit just fine but I want to be able to control pandora from the headunit.  I then decided to try the mhl route and got an MHL connector.  I was able to connect to the unit and both the Pandora and Aha radio apps show up on the head unit - however, appradio is continuously connecting and disconnecting (without me touching anything) and it is driving me crazy.  I bought the Skiva combintion usb/hdmi mhl connector which has awesome reviews on Amazon.

1) Can I control Pandora on the head unit via bluetooth?  I know you can on the 940 - but was this changed with the 950 so mhl is the only way?

2) Any thoughts on why the mhl connection keeps continuously connecting and disconnecting?