AVIC411.com

X930bt stolen

A week ago my Sierra was broken into. The thief popped the driver side door lock through. The front of the dash was ripped off and my head unit stolen. They also tried to steel the truck by jamming something into the ignition and forcing it to turn, they did $1000 damage to the ignition alone. My insurance company replaced my Pioneer with the latest availablee model radio. I had the X930bt, I ended up with the X950BH. I got it installed today with the bypass. I twice got a warning the unit detected the E brake wire was not connected properly but canceled it out and everything worked fine. This was in the first hour of install. I have started and drove the truck 4 other times since with a DVD inserted while driving highway speed. No warnings, no problems.

There is one thing I hope someone who has this same radio can help me with. I have looked at the operation manual and search the radio itself while driving and can't seem to find my speed reading. I was able to use the GPS and see how fast I was driving and comparing it with my speedometer on my X930bt.

Does anyone know if this radio shows this and where it is?

• 2 months later...

I think this is my first post here, but I've been lurking and fixed some issues with my AVIC here.  My F90BT (which came with my car) was stolen last week of course there was dash damage but what really set me off was they stole my climate controls as well!  Dealer price to replace in my Jetta is around $400.  Anyway Insurance is going to give me the X950BH as well.  I didnt think stereos were stolen anymore but yeah I like the idea of posting the serial numbers here.  I'm half tempted to start hanging out at swap meets to find the guys that stole my radio because I really want my CD back lol, Amorphis - Circle it was 2 weeks old.