AVIC411.com

Hi all.

New to the AR but pretty technologically capable. I have an odd fault with my DA100 that maybe someone might shed some light on.

Wired and fired up my AR2 before competing dash installation and checked the radio function to get it working. No problem - fired up as it should. Completed installation, installed v8.30 and the FM radio (app; if you like) has not worked since.

Specifically, I get all the lines and boxes in the right place but they are not populated with data. The remote (blue/white) wire triggers, because I hear the handbrake bypass relay close, so the AR knows I have called for radio, but it remains empty of choices and any data - except the time.

Any ideas?

It updated ok - one file at a time on a PC-formatted FAT32 USB-key with no other files on board (for! What a polava that was as j am a mac user!)

I have had another theory though..... I'm in the UK and we don't get Pandora..... But it's on my screen..... Can anyone guess what I might have inadvertently done? ;)

Will try my theory tomorrow and let you all know - watch this space!

Was unplugged and in my living room all night - is there a hard-reset sequence? Can't seem to find any information for one on this unit :(

Also, System Reset has a greyed out 'OK' button that I cannot select - though I seem to remember when hardly anything was wired up, I selelcted this and it didn't solve it.

UPDATE

Spoke to Northolt Car Radio Repairs who in turn spoke to Pioneer technical support. They have (apparently) never heard of this issue and I need to remove the radios and take it over to the aforementioned repairer. There is apparently no way to 'wipe and reflash' a DA100 like you can with a DA01, so who knows what will happen!

Will keep this thread posted.