AVIC411.com

F900bt problems no map version and system starting and rebooting

please can someone help i have a avic f900bt with version 2.009000 but also says no map version in service information .

This unit constantly says system starting in progress .please wait , and after a min or two you get a blue screen the constantley restarts . i have downloaded latest firmware from pioneer and put in on sd card but when i insert it , it doesnt do anythink even when i try to reset using reset , i am gathering there is a corruption in maps somewhere or there are no maps on this unit please can someone give me a noob guide into scrubbing whole sytem and putting all new software on or just maps or what ever i need to fixing this unit many thanks guys ...

• 3 months later...
Hello.. I am Nuno and I'm from Portugal, and I am with the same problem..
I went to the site of the pioneer and I downloaded the latest firmware, after updating the radio now is not always to restart ...
I've had to read the topics, but they are a bit old and the majority of the sites are no longer active..
someone I can help me please..