AVIC411.com

European Maps

My F9110 got stolen again last week so I had a F940 fitted yesterday. Managed to get my speedcams imported after a struggle with too much POI's and I'm now looking for some mods.

Apparantly there are no real mods for the F/X940? The F series forums are filled with mods but there are non in the X series forums here.

Also, does anyone know how to get the latest maps for the 940? Does it still run on iGo? I managed to get the 2013 European maps working in my F9110, would like to know if and what maps I can copy over using testmode on my 940.

Last question: Is it possible to remove the annoying "sky" in 3D view? I just want to see the map, no fake sky.

Thanks,

Bento

• 4 weeks later...

My F9110 got stolen again last week so I had a F940 fitted yesterday. Managed to get my speedcams imported after a struggle with too much POI's and I'm now looking for some mods.

Apparantly there are no real mods for the F/X940? The F series forums are filled with mods but there are non in the X series forums here.

Also, does anyone know how to get the latest maps for the 940? Does it still run on iGo? I managed to get the 2013 European maps working in my F9110, would like to know if and what maps I can copy over using testmode on my 940.

Last question: Is it possible to remove the annoying "sky" in 3D view? I just want to see the map, no fake sky.

Thanks,

Bento

1. Apparantly there are no real mods for the F/X940?

2. Does it still run on iGo?

3. Is it possible to remove the annoying "sky" in 3D view? I just want to see the map, no fake sky.

1. Remove Nag screen mode, Software Bypass.

2. No. Software is Different.

3. Yes/No... Make Backup first, then in NDATA\NDATA\SKY you'll find 4 images with Sky. Can you replace them? have no idea, buy you can try. I have doubt that it is a map under...

Now my hope is  - Pioneerus- hack, that allows to run alternative navigation on 920-940.

1. Remove Nag screen mode, Software Bypass.

2. No. Software is Different.

3. Yes/No... Make Backup first, then in NDATA\NDATA\SKY you'll find 4 images with Sky. Can you replace them? have no idea, buy you can try. I have doubt that it is a map under...

Now my hope is - Pioneerus- hack, that allows to run alternative navigation on 920-940.