AVIC411.com

Hl to tod@s have a preblema with one avic900bt 1. My unit has just hung on the pioneer splash screen and does not import what button i pushed it did not spend not 2 at all. Or it would be a sample of DESTINATION, contacts and buttons source AV, but the message " The system is starting, please wait " it would not disappear and if the button of menu is touched would be only me to accede to the adjustment, I do not have a safety copy and the mariner never gets up-to-date, already and well-read mens in the matter and the problem is k the links of unload estan fallen and in addition I need a copy of original and not updated safety .. thank you in advance and now already they are 2 my problems ... I write this post and it edits it with words k I do not write ... ufffffff

• 2 weeks later...

My AVIC-F900BT started having reboot problems after I took my vehicle in to have the check engine light fixed.  It would go into the start up mode with the Pioneer logo start up and then it would shut off completely and go dark.  I looked on here for links for update software but all of the links seem to be dead.  So, I went to the pioneer website and used the update.  However, now all I get is it starts up and stays in the pioneer logo screen and I am able to push menu and get into the menu, but nothing else works.  It says I lost all my maps and it has the latest version from Pioneer on it.  Can anyone please help me here?

Thank you.

Salut prendre les dossiers dans mon disque flash et à résoudre votre problème new 25/10/2014

HI ce est mon disque flash de télécharger Lui et Mettre Dans Votre Unité 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXY1FYUEtOeUdtN1k/view?usp=sharing

le Fichier is testmode 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXS0l5MC1IQ28tLVE/view?usp=sharing

Vous inquiétez pas ne If you Avez message de l'ONU d'Erreur sur le Fichier when Vous Ouvrez click en bas à droite ouverte et l'après Avoir vu le dossier à télécharger Les fichiers 

On this subject I've gotten many private messages asking to be pointed in the right direction and I reply to every one with the following message copied and pasted.......:

A member on this forum contacted me back when I was having issues with my F900BT, his username is "anttid" he sells a reliable and perfect update and reboot Fix on eBay for around $24. it comes with the latest versions of maps and a hack installed that allows you to watch TV while you're driving in the front seat (i don't condone this practice)...... I would definitely suggest you go on eBay and search for his listing. And feel free to contact him in this forum....

good luck....

Thank you guizmo for some reason it won't let me download the information but I took mohorney advice and bought the information on eBay which was great because in three days I got the information and the SD card with all the downloads and a screen by screen description of what to do it was very easy and I highly recommend it to anybody who needs this information it has the 4.0 update and all the 2013 maps and my unit is running great highly recommend. It was around $30 and like six dollar shipping.. it took like 30 minutes to install and everything is up and running great

• 6 months later...

Hi

My F900BT - Canadian unit - suddenly stopped working.

So I downloaded and started to install the firmware update from Pioneer.ca, but it gets stuck at about 7 minutes used time, 5 min remaining time.

It says Copying Error: /Storage

Card\LPUE080\APL2\iGo\ScanSoft\RealSpeakSolo\SPEECH\components\vf_madalena_r40_83swf11_1t

Now the splash screen shows, and the unit reboots every 5 - 10 minutes back to the splash screen.

Does anyone have the files to fix a Canadian unit ?

Please let me know .. driving in silence is driving me MAD !!

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Same problem with a European AVIC F910BT following installation of firmware update- which had appeared to be error-free.  Cycles through reboots. Can play music but restarts after around 3 minutes. No Nav available. Have downloaded Test Mode and have no idea what to do with it!

Help with fixing this would be enormously appreciated. 4 hours a day in the car in silence? No thanks!

• 1 month later...