AVIC411.com

MPH reading on Avic-X950BH

Yeah...just crazy.  I go to CES every year so I'm going to bring this up next year.  I made mention of some things that Garmin had done many years ago in regards to searching POI's that were near me vs. 100 miles away and they now have implemented that idea.  I find my visits to CES to bitch sessions vs. what did they come out with that is new!

• 1 year later...

This is very frustrating to me also. I now own a X940BT. I previously owned am older model AVIC F900BT that I let go when I sold my truck. That model not only displayed the speed limit on the streets and highways but also your present speed in this format. 60/65 I sure wish Pioneer would do this for all their units. I really miss this. The interstate signage displayed was much better.

I also have to say the older model had much better maps. The zoom features were much better, the streets didn't disappear when zooming out etc. The software in general seemed to be much more stable and user friendly.

Hopefully the AVIC team reads these posts!