AVIC411.com

Hey Guys, New to this forum and after a rough start with my system i have finally gotten the hang of it and now and a fan :)

Very talented people doing cool mods...

Question 1:

I installed  Diaftia's Hybrid Mod V3.6 on my F700BT (Version. 4.01) and everything seems to work fine with the excemption of these 2 things?

When a use the GPS to route me to a location the voice guidance no longer  just plays over my music? it beeps and cuts out the music gives me directions and then goes back to playing music. The stock version would just play the voice over the music...anyway to do this?

2. What settings do you need to have to be able to see the backdrop on the Screen when driving(For example, the sky, the buildings, the mountains?) My view never has this? im in a large metropolitan area..LA

Question 2.

Does anybody have a link to the branded POI zip file? have searched the forum but every link i see is no longer active. Want to add this to my gps...or does Diaftias V3.6 already have this and i just need to activate it?

Any info would be greatly appreciate. thanks