AVIC411.com

X950BH iPod NIGHTMARE! HELP!

Wasn't trying to be rude, just very frustrated by this whole thing. If I knew it was going to be this much of a hassle to swap out the systems I would have never done it lol. The part comes tomorrow so I might just try and swap it out myself after work if Best Buy can't squeeze me in.

If you had Best Buy do the original installation, I would recommend taking it back and having them install the correct cable for you.  The main reason is we offer a lifetime workmanship warranty on product we install, provided no other work takes place other than by a Best Buy.  If you pull the deck out and change or add cables, and then it stops working on you, Best Buy isn't going to be responsible since you changed the work they did.

If you had Best Buy do the original installation, I would recommend taking it back and having them install the correct cable for you.  The main reason is we offer a lifetime workmanship warranty on product we install, provided no other work takes place other than by a Best Buy.  If you pull the deck out and change or add cables, and then it stops working on you, Best Buy isn't going to be responsible since you changed the work they did.

The installer at Best Buy was the one who told me to swap them out. They actually helped me a lot since the first install I had to go back twice for them to try and find the solution and they did not charge me a dime. I ended up hooking up everything fine the only thing I forgot was to plug my subwoofer back in. Other then that the system works flawlessly now & I am extremely happy. Maybe when they make an iPhone that has over 100GB ill swap out the cables again for APPRADIO but right now it's not worth it. Thanks everyone for the assistance.

They do make an iPod that is over 100gb.

I said iPhone. The new 5S that is coming out will be over 100 GB but right now the 64 GB is the largest they make. I have almost 5000 songs and my iPhone is pretty much maxed out. I checked out the APPRADIO Apps and there wasn't anything that I liked besides usage so i'll probably skip out on that.