AVIC411.com

Chagne ROM to add more Bluetooth profiles?

Let’s hope for that! Although if you look back to the AR1 and AR2, they did not change the way AR1 was working when they released the AR2 with the android compatibility. But I will hope for that because audio streaming is something I really want to have right now. Thanks VBLUE42.

Thats great!!! Us woulf probably get it around that time as well since AR2 has been release close the release in Euro.

I noticed a quote in the article for DA110 that said: "Parrot Bluetooth allows for hands-free and now wireless audio streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled device." 

Does DA100 comes with the same hardware?

So that means it is exactly the same as DA110 and they should release the firmware for it and in the worse case, there should a fireware hack that can enable the Advance Audio distribution profile! I am so looking forward to the new update now!!! that would make it a great radio!

It is too soon but if they both uses the same bluetooth module, the both can perform the same way. I found that SPH-DA09 has the same module as the one used in DA110 but I have not seen SPH-DA09 before so i can not be sure that is the same as DA100