AVIC411.com

Landscape is on but it is important to remember it doesn't work for apps that don't do landscape in the first place. I have apps that work well and that I use. Honestly there are only about 5 or 6 that I use that are unsupported. And the Netflix app works regardless of AppEx or not. On my unit the video completely fills the screen regardless of AppEx.

The Z150 must not be compatible. I can't get any reliable touch controls on the radio for unsupported apps. I've rebooted the phone, uninstalled/reinstalled extensions, resprung, the only thing I can do in Radarscope is zoom in/out on the map.

It's as if the touchscreen needs to be calibrated. You can touch anywhere to zoom on the map but I can't click the animate/radar towers/GPS buttons at all. Can't do anything else besides zoom. Can't even pan the map by dragging my finger. Is there a trick to get it to work like your video?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

In all honesty, it will be completely worth it to me just for Radarscope. Probably my favorite app in the App Store.

RadarScope is $9.99  ?!?!?!   I was ready to toy around with it for 99 cents but not for 10 bucks.

I live in San Francisco so it hardly rains, and don't need to worry about tornados etc.    I still wanted to see the fun live Radar image on my AppRadio.  I'd probably get it if weather was an emergency. (Mid West)

The knock off free version app called MyRadar seems to be good enough for my occasional usage. (for now)

SlingBox (Live TV & DVR playback streaming) will look pretty good on the AppRadio.   I'll post a video of my favorite apps once my new AR3 is installed next week'ish.

• 8 months later...