AVIC411.com

X950BH, Iphone5, Hdmi, Digital AV, Lightning.

app icon is illuminated, when i press on screen. my current iphone screen shows up on the unit, with a prompt saying

"if app radio isn't installed, please install it, then open bluetooth settings"

"connect" "settings" "cancel"

if i press connect the prompt goes away and just shows the current iphone screen. 

settings brings me to bluetooth settings,

and cancel the prompt goes away and just shows the current iphone screen. 

if i run the appradio app before, or after it just shows whats on the iphone screen,

The appradio launcher never appears on the unit.

any suggestions?

thanks

Unplug the lightning adapter.  Kill all running apps on the iPhone 5.  Reconnect the iPhone 5 and then try it to see if you get the allow screen when you push the app icon.  If not, run the app radio app manually to get it to connect.  If this still doesn't work, delete the bluetooth registration in the X950BH for the iPhone 5, kill all running apps on the phone, re-pair the bluetooth connection, reconnect the lightning adapter and try again.  I've been going through this whole charade for days with my X950, iPhone5, HDMI, Digital A/V, and Lightning cable as well.  Total garbage!  I think there maybe some litigation towards Pioneer coming up within the near future.  What has been advertised and what actually works is considered fraud and false advertising in a court of law.

I think there maybe some litigation towards Pioneer coming up within the near future.  What has been advertised and what actually works is considered fraud and false advertising in a court of law.

Almost every unit they have release sense 2006 has had similar issues and many comments of law suits. Nothing has happened yet.

Almost every unit they have release sense 2006 has had similar issues and many comments of law suits. Nothing has happened yet.

That's why they continue to get away with this crap.  I may pursue it.  I beat Apple many years ago when they sold me a dead Mac Pro.  I managed to get the Dept Of Consumer Affairs to threaten to revoke their license in this state for a fraudlent sale.   I have no problems going after Pioneer.

Ah, well by all means then. Unfortunately they will just give you your money back and continue to release products at beta stage so it wont fix the problem for the rest of us.

I also work for a national media company.  Bad publicity is worse than a law suit!  Gotta give them time to iron it out first and then if they don't ,f @#$ 'em!