MARKET VERSION	[EW]
DATE		[060213]
DISC NAME	[CNDV-60M/EW-2-A]
2DM APL VERSION	[***]
1DM APL VERSION	[3.000500]
TP APL VERSION	[***]
RC APL VERSION	[***]
DATA COMPANY	[iPC]

It doesn't work with the US devices but after changing the DISC VERSION to the old US DVDs it showed me the correct european maps. But I wasn't able to start the NAVI in another language so far. I'll post more when I find out more :)

Just curious, but have you tried going to the Service Menu and performing the same procedure as the downgrade procedure?

Usually the US discs will upload their program into the flash which tells it not to recognize any other disc including old versions of US discs, so to allow downgrading back to an older disc, you have to go into the Service Menu and clear out the existing program.

Just curious, but have you tried going to the Service Menu and performing the same procedure as the downgrade procedure?

Usually the US discs will upload their program into the flash which tells it not to recognize any other disc including old versions of US discs, so to allow downgrading back to an older disc, you have to go into the Service Menu and clear out the existing program.

Good idea Shawn. I'll do a search in the forum for how I can get into the menu.

Thanks

Roger

I cleared everything out but with the European DVD the system asks me to remove the MAP disc and inserting a proper program disc after resetting again. The EU DVD is a program disk but the files are *40.* files instead of *50.*