AVIC411.com

Well got my appradio 2 installed an hour ago and its broke already! tried to do a firmware update and the unit got stuck just froze, turned engine off which should of turned the power off to the radio but it stayed on for 5 mins and then shut off and now the unit is dead, just a black screen, cant even be sure that power is till geting to it!! Owned it less than 10 mins and broke! Any ideas?

Well got my appradio 2 installed an hour ago and its broke already! tried to do a firmware update and the unit got stuck just froze, turned engine off which should of turned the power off to the radio but it stayed on for 5 mins and then shut off and now the unit is dead, just a black screen, cant even be sure that power is till geting to it!! Owned it less than 10 mins and broke! Any ideas?

reset the the unit. it stays on for 5 minutes because your car has the delay until you open the door

How do you reset?? Remember I cant get into settings to do anything as its a blank screen. I have tried everything! And the unit never stayed on when I shut the engine off  the first time. I think the unit is dead cant see any sign of power, even the iphone doesnt make that nose it makes when you first plug it in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...