Help! Appradio v1.8.2 Where to find?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iJHolmes

iJHolmes
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

I looked in the FAQ of the appradio extensions thread and it said that the older version of the appradio app should be posted somwhere around here, but i have searched hard for it but cannot find anywhere i can download the older version.

I haven't synced my iphone with my computer so i cant do the downgrade trick. Would anyone be able to post the older version if they have it? Ive searched every pirate app available  and none have the older version. 

help!

#2 WRS

WRS

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

It is in here somewhere. I downloaded it and didn't work for me. Why do you want it?

I looked in the FAQ of the appradio extensions thread and it said that the older version of the appradio app should be posted somwhere around here, but i have searched hard for it but cannot find anywhere i can download the older version.

I haven't synced my iphone with my computer so i cant do the downgrade trick. Would anyone be able to post the older version if they have it? Ive searched every pirate app available  and none have the older version. 

help!

#3 iJHolmes

iJHolmes
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

I need it for apppadio extensions. It will not work with the newest version of App Radio since the whole interface has been changed up. 

#4 dannyz3343

dannyz3343

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

The latest beta of appradio extensions works with the new firmware.

#5 WRS

WRS

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

The latest beta of appradio extensions works with the new firmware.

That is correct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users