AVIC411.com

I have AVIC-X9310BT unit in subaru BRz. While trying to sofmod parking brake bypass accidently delete all the files under USER folder.

can someone please help give direction to fix the issue or if someone has USER folder backup from same unit. Pls Pls share.....

Unit is bricked right now...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finaly resolve my problme !!!

===> The only screan i have in "THERE IS NO APPLICABLE PROGRAM" <========

Big thanks to BlakeStone

What i do it remove all my USER FILE with SUPER TESTMODE

and i put the one of BlakeStone => X9310BT USER Folder

eveything is there => http://home.comcast....nful75/x9310bt/

after a REBOOT everything coming back :-)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so before doing anything ALWAYS MAKE A SAVE OF YOUR USER FILE

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I am one of those stupid guys, who tried Condis Hack. I read hours and hours in this forum, I spent more than 8 hours by trying everything.

I used the "HACKMODE_REMOVAL". It runs (seems successfully) but after that it does no reboot.

I tried to change AV.exe, tried to change user-folder... copy is possible, but no PASTE.

I used the SUPERTESTMODE from 26th of september 2012, which one PIONARA suggests. But I can not write / paste! Damn.

What else can I do? Maybe I could try an update? But I have no downloaded updates. Maybe anyone can give me a working downloadlink for updating the firmware of my device.

AVIC F930BT ist my model.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi !!

I did manage to restore my F930BT device. Thank you Lyverbe for your av.exe file, and also thanks Condi's Hackmode v. 2.21.

I see that inside Condi's Hackmode v. 2.21 the file "av.exe" is placed in two different file. So, I replace av.exe files  from "CONDIHACK\DATA - av.exe" and from "CONDIHACK\INSTALLER - av.exe with file downloaded from Lyverbe  dropbox. After this i just run again my updated  Condi's Hackmode v. 2.2i and the system start normaly .... I hope this method will help you !!!!! I add my updated condi's hack file ... if enebody needed ... :) Good Luck !!!

condi hack update vali.rar

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

IM so Stupid to screwed up my avic f840-bt with the hackmode and testmode i was so stupid to remove all folders about the user folder in testmode

the unit now has first the blue screen after that you see a black screen nothing is working anymore also Hackmode is not working anymore and gives a black screen,

im only able to come in TESTMODE does anyone knows how i can fixed it ? or does anyone maybe have a backup of the user folder containing PRG0 PRG1 SETUP, and the rest ?

I really appreciated help i playing already for 5 hours with the unit and not able to fix it :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...