AVIC411.com

Hello Folks-

I need a difinitive answer on whether or not my Galaxy S3 and Pioneer Avic X-940BT can communicate and control Pandora and Aha Radio via the Pioneer interface. This is an update from the 930BT, so I don't know if that's where my issue lies. The Blue Toothe, phone contacts and everything else works fine but the Pandora and Aha Radio just wont connect.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a GS3 and an X940BT installed in my truck, and have no problems at all.  Sometimes the bluetooth takes 2 attempts to connect, but that's about it.  Make sure to check in Settings and verify that App Mode is set to Bluetooth, and not Wired.  It defaults to Wired, and Pandora and Aha won't show up unless you change it to Bluetooth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I just baught this deck. Avic 940bt.. did the updates from 4.0 to 5.1.. and now aha and pandora are gone from the screen.. also I have an android galaxy6... what do I do? Plus I wanna know how to get to appradio. Help guys:)

For any weirdness after a firmware update,  the first thing to try is a hard reset (disconnect battery for a few minutes).

You will loose some settings and may need to re-pair BT.

Why didn't you for directly to 6.0? You don't need to install all the intermediate updates.

Make sure AV System Settings/App Connection is set to Bluetooth.

I've never had any luck with "App Mode" on an Android device. Its been a long time since I tried, so maybe it works. Its mainly for iPhones.