AVIC411.com

(Need help!) Can australian maps be installed in the F30bt European model?

Can anyone please help me?!!

Hi guys I really need help!

I recently bought the f30bt model from o/s and have found out it is the European model and therefore only has European maps installed. How do I go about changing this to Australian maps? If I bought the 2013 Australian map update could I just slot the sd card into my unit to get it working or do I have to do something else for it to work properly? Otherwise does anyone have the software that I could download or no where to get it? I also noticed other posts regarding Australian map updates for the other models and was wondering if they can work on my model too or if its model specific, could I download their updates and load it on my unit will that work? I'm willing to buy the 2013 Australian map update and share it if its confirmed to convert my maps to Australian maps and work normally.

Can anyone please help me as I just spent a bundle on everything and don't want to have to lose more money trying to re sell it........