AVIC411.com

Will the parking bypass i bought for my sph-da100 (appradio 2) work in my x2500bt?

Hi everyone. I had an appradio 2 that didn't work out for me so I replaced it with a x2500bt . When I purchased my appradio I also purchased a micro bypass from eBay. It is one of those little ones with a black, blue and green wire. My question is can I use this with my new HU? Can I use the instructions posted for the 2500 with my appradio bypass? I just would rather reuse the old bypass then having to wait for another unneccasry one (we are leaving on vacation soon and can't wait for the new bypass before we leave).

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a Galaxy Nexus phone and no matter what I did (and I had a lot of help from the App Radio Forums group) I could not get it to connect properly to the HU.  I tried both AppRadio and ARLiberator.  It would connection in maybe 1-10 attempts and I felt it was turning out to be more hassle then it was worth.  It would have been awesome to get it working properly as we had a big cross country trip coming up and being able to monitor my truck (Torque Pro) and navigation on top of streaming music would have really made things nice, but was not to be.

Again, thanks for the reply.

I guess I had another question.  I am not looking to watch videos while driving.  My kids have their Ipods and such and we have a video system for the vehicle, so this isn't the purpose of the new HU I got.  Is there any major functionality that I will be lacking without the bypass?  It won't affect my audio streaming in any way will it?

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I had another question.  I am not looking to watch videos while driving.  My kids have their Ipods and such and we have a video system for the vehicle, so this isn't the purpose of the new HU I got.  Is there any major functionality that I will be lacking without the bypass?  It won't affect my audio streaming in any way will it?

This is what I'm trying to figure out.