AVIC411.com

Micro USB to Apple 30pin

My Avix X930bt currently has a 30 pin apple cable for both audio and video to stream to my screen. However I no longer have an iphone and just bought an Samsung S4. Does anybody know where I can buy and micro usb to apple 30min. If I do buy a adapter would this work with both video and audio or would I have to run a cable for audio? Last resort is just running an micro usb cable to the back of the HU, would they even sell that for the HU unit? The goal is to display video and audio on my HU, any help will be appreicated. I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-ipad-Iphone-docking-30pin-female-to-Micro-usb-5p-male-data-adapter-Black-/300827178397 However is this for only charging the phone? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The Pioneer AVIC X930BT does not support Androids like that.  The most you will be able to get for connectivity between your system and an Android is bluetooth audio streaming.

Now there is a newer radio deck out called the Pioneer AppRadio 2 which supports Androids however you will need an MHL adapter, a rooted phone, and an app called AR Liberator in order to use it to it's fullest potential.