AVIC411.com

cable for android phone switched from Iphone

Hi,

I've enjoyed my my z120bt for a couple years now with iphones.  I just got a nexus 4.  It pairs fine via bluetooth but  won't charge via the usb cable that the 30 pin iphone/ipod connection was plugged into.  I unplugged the usb and stereo mini plug portion of the cable and plugged an android usb to mini usb cable into the female usb dongle sticking out.  But no dice on charging.  What do I need to charge my nexus4 on this headunit.

Thanks

• 9 months later...

I wanna say that the USB female is putting out less than 1 amp of juice so you probably couldn't even maintain a charge on a android device. My Galaxy S4 screams at me when I connect it to anything less than 2 amps. As for why your AVIC is not detecting it, check your Nexus settings and play with the USB modes and see if that does anything. Mine is only detected on my PC if the USB mode is set to Media. I've never tried connecting my S4 to my Z140 so I can't confirm it if works or not.

Replying To cable for android phone switched from Iphone - AVIC411.com

Ðвтор: Georgekr

Добавлено: Вчера в 18:58

82096984112798097.jpg

1) Упражнение на закрепление ÑƒÐ¿Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ€ÐµÐ±Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð³Ð»Ð°Ð³Ð¾Ð»Ð¾Ð² to speak. to tell. to say .

ТЭО инвеÑтиций ………………………………………………………………. 8

1006 - аудит международных коммерчеÑких банков.

меньше плотноÑти воды плотноÑÑ‚ÑŒ ученичеÑкой резинки?

Ð’ конце 60-Ñ… — начале 70-Ñ… гг. XX ÑÑ‚Ð¾Ð»ÐµÑ‚Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ð¾ÑвлÑетÑÑ Ð´Ð¸Ñ­циплина, ÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡Ð¸Ð»Ð° название Ñтруктурного программиро­ваниÑ. Её развитие ÑвÑзано Ñ Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ð°Ð¼Ð¸ Э.Ð’. ДейкÑтры. Ð¥.Д. МиллÑа. Д. Е. Кнута и других ученых. Структурное про­граммирование до наÑтоÑщего времени оÑтаетÑÑ Ð¾Ñновой технологии программированиÑ. Соблюдение его принципов по­зволÑет программиÑту быÑтро научитьÑÑ Ð¿Ð¸Ñать ÑÑные. безоши­бочные, надёжные программы.

1) Ð’Ñ‹Ñота правильной  Ñ‚реугольной  Ð¿Ð¸Ñ€Ð°Ð¼Ð¸Ð´Ñ‹  =6Ñм. Ð Ð°Ð´Ð¸ÑƒÑ Ð¾ÐºÑ€ÑƒÐ¶Ð½Ð¾Ñти, опиÑанной  Ð¾ÐºÐ¾Ð»Ð¾  ÐµÐµ  Ð¾ÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ =4v3Ñм.

3. ХимичеÑкие ÑвойÑтва предельных углеводородов

3. ЗемÑкий Ñобор Ñто:

dц/dt = 1/[1 + 16t4/(2t-2)2] * [-8t(2t-2) + 4t22]/(2t-2)2 = (4t-2t)2/[(t-1)2 + 4t4]