AVIC411.com
Wish

HOW TO: Retrieve your AVIC-X850BT's forgotten password .

Hey guys. Would somebody provide necessary files to unlock AVIC-5000NEX please? My car battery died and it looks like I misspelled my own damn 4 digit password or added a space, who knows...

NOT a stolen unit, I have the best buy invoice and serial number. Thanks

Could someone plz help me out? I followed all the instruction and i tried these words. but still nothing I cant tell which is the password and i have tried all combos. Plz help

Thankz.

20150523_073714.jpg

20150523_074602.jpg

I looked into the .Txt and .binary and between the two figured it out. Thanks for posting everyone. If you're still having problems check both dumps in security.Dat thanks again everyone.

I bought a trick with the avic-850bt and had it in for repair.  When I got it back, since the battery was removed, i got the password screen.  Of course I don't know the password, it wasn't my truck.  I followed the instructions provide here and it worked like a charm!   Thanks for the help.  Saved me a lot of headaches!!

Can someone help? I tried to download this file and it keeps saying failed. Im using a MAC.

I was able to extract the files to my mac, but when I tried to send them to the SD it failed. I only had success when I extracted and moved to SD on my PC.

Could someone plz help me out? I followed all the instruction and i tried these words. but still nothing I cant tell which is the password and i have tried all combos. Plz help

Thankz.

20150523_073714.jpg

20150523_074602.jpg

I just found this thread, so hopefully your problem has been solved. But it looks like your password might be PUNKIN, GIRL, or BABY.

i have downloaded the test mode file and put it on a sd card but once i put it on the stereo nothing comes up.... can someone help me?

how long do i have to wait till something pops up on my stereo i have the avic x850bt