AVIC411.com

900bt - 700bt firmware and latest maps.

Looking for the firmware to breath life back into your f900 or f700bt that you bricked or is stuck in a loop? Well I have the files and the latest maps and the latest bluetooth software. Send me a 2 gb sd card and you will get the v4 firmware v3 bluetooth and the latest European maps plus instructions on what to do. Also have speed cameras if required. You do need a small amount of common sense and the ability to copy and paste computer files. All for a small donation of £15.

PM me if interested.

All files on this site are now either dead or corrupted, I could be your only hope.

Hi all

The links I list are working as I've only just done my unit :) 

Hybrid firmware version 4, Instructions are included, read through them a few times first:

http://pirateproxy.se/torrent/7403675/Pioneer_AVIC_F900BT_F700BT_4.001_hybrid_firmware

This is a magnet torrent link for the maps

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f400e85e0bd787feaeb6d93be5d84b1ef474cf3f&dn=TeleAtlas&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

That should work but if not visit:

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/igo-maps/15061-igo-maps-tomtom-teleatlas-navteq-topmap.html

and you need this one - iGO R3 Europa TeleAtlas maps release 05.2012 Europe

wait till it gets laggy after a few weeks

So explain how your sources are better? I know you're just trying to make some cash but I believe this forum is about sharing knowledge and helping each other out, end of the day most of us are doing it this way to save cash. 

For anyone reading along, there is jack shit wrong with the software I downloaded and posted links to. My units working better than it ever has, not lag, no crashes, nothing. Couldn't be happier with it

Well i tried it! Did exactly what it said in the readme installed the firmware and formatted the old one. Putted new maps there and now my unit keeps rebooting. Deleted everything again placed back my old software and boom it worked again.

Installed daftia's  mod v3.6 (still working with 2008 maps) placed new 2012 maps in there wich were mentioned and now my unit keeps saying: System starting up please wait. and then reboots. Is there something wrong with the maps or (teleatlas) or some other file

Well i tried it! Did exactly what it said in the readme installed the firmware and formatted the old one. Putted new maps there and now my unit keeps rebooting. Deleted everything again placed back my old software and boom it worked again.

Installed daftia's  mod v3.6 (still working with 2008 maps) placed new 2012 maps in there wich were mentioned and now my unit keeps saying: System starting up please wait. and then reboots. Is there something wrong with the maps or (teleatlas) or some other file

Hi Justwicked. Sorry to hear you're having issues. was a first time thing for me. When you followed the steps do you remember updating the WinCE part of it? I know it took me a few attempts as I don't think I did it right. but I've not had one reboot. I ain't used Daftia's mod so couldn't comment on that. 

If you want I could send you some screen shots of the file structures to see if yours looks like mine. What unit do you have?

Well i did the WinCE upgrade and it said writing image complete OK! or something like that. But when i checked i still had firmware version 3.01. The weird thing is i also remmeber when i did install firmware 3 that i got some whitescreen and that it was installing something wich took like 15min. With this version 4.01 it didnt.

Now i also get ''no map version''

I've actually been bussy with this for like 3months and i really don't see what i'm doing wrong maybe because its an EURO avic?

Last nite i DID get it to work with 2013 Q1 maps. Don't ask me how i did it but it does seem to work? I couldn't install all the euro maps because of a lack of space. i did delete POI's, DEM, LANG, and Voice files i didnt use (i'm from Holland so i thought only Dutch, belgium, luxembourgh and germany POI were important enough to keep). I also deleted the folder Dumpfiles and Extradumpfiles, User and i moved the file BASEMAP from MAP_NT (daftia's mod) to MAP and then suddenly it worked needed to choise the voice and language again. And it booted up GPS did think i was somewhere in france though...

The thing wich doesnt work is Speedcams? there are two files SPD and SPUD... and i have them enabled in the options but they dont show up in my map nor do i get warning sounds...