AVIC411.com

So I'm done

First I'm going to warn you. If you're offended by curses, then please hit the back button on your browser now.

So I get a few emails/pms a week from people asking me to install their avics for them. Most people understand that I don't want to deal with doing what I do for a living outside of work. Well this brings me to the point of this post. Over the last couple of days I've been dealing with 2 complete pricks through email, and today they decided to show up where I work and try to follow me home. Bitching and complaining expecting me to do it for free because I tell people how to do it online. They even decided to try and threaten me saying they would tell my boss what I am doing on this forum. Well enough is enough. I don't need that kind of aggrivation for spending countless hours here trying to help. My boss knows what I was doing here. He didn't care. To get to the point here. I am done. Jason good job with the forum. Ducati looks like you'll probably be back on top by the end of the month I'm guessing. To everyone else I had fun keep up the smart-ass-y-ness.

Peace OUT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck cntry, dont leave because of two asses here. (BTW, who the fuck were they?)

dude you are part of the family here, besides the BS install questions here, you got an awesome sense of humor and always win when you and i get into the battle of the wits LOL

I can't force you to stay, but I can ask, which I am. If not, you know how else to reach me.

Talk to you soon bud.