AVIC411.com

So I'm done

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much. Which reminds me of a story a customer told me sunday. so here goes. Guy comes in to have a radio replaced in a 98 wrangler. The guy is a newark cop. He drove his son's jeep to work the other day. He gets off work and goes out to the Jeep. He sees a head bobbing around inside the truck. He lets the guy go about his business for a couple minutes. Comes up behind the guy thows him on the ground and arrests him. Talk about a stupid crook. Breaking into an officer's car IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE POLICE STATION.

By the way the guy totally f&cked the pioneer radio that was in there.

The data cable that goes from the brain to the head unit was still plugged into each piece, cut nice and cleanly about 8 inches from the unit. The headunit harness still had a honda factory plug in it again cut cleanly. Plus they told me the avic was in a toyota before.

I LOVE THAT SHOW.
Yea I kinda got addicted to it also LOL I love it when, after they install all new security, they still find a way inside at the end of the show LOL

Cntry, don't be mad. The discs are on the way. I have them on my desk at work and will definitely mail them out tomorrow. Just been crazy busy this week.