AVIC411.com

So I'm done

cntrylvr79, man that is not cool. Those guys are soooo not cool. That really sucks. Sorry for that. Hope it wasn't too bad. Sounds like why I carry a gun. :) Hope they didn't scare you away from this forum, you are a huge help around here. If so, thanks for everything you have done here. You will be missed if you disappear. :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. After talking to a lawyer I met through work, I got everything squared away. Which I must say he was very cool about everything since we met on monday which he said he normally doesn't do work on holidays. Moral of that story it helps to be nice to your customers. Did a lot of work for him in the past and was very helpful with my little dilemma.

Long story even longer, I thank everyone for their comments in this thread. So what have I learned through this whole ordeal. I will no longer meet in person to help anyone out. If you want my help it will have to be online only.

Btw I am def an avic411 addict. I just can't stay away from this place. So anyway I've got what looks to be a week or so's worth of posts to go through. Thanks again all. Have fun and happy installing.

great to see you back Cntry! (And I hope everyone here follows my lead, and ONLY uses screenames to call each other! No real names!)

It really has been much slower without your expertise (and wit and sarcasm too! :) ) around here buddy.

Here's to more postwhoring from Cntry!