AVIC411.com

Been lurking the forums for awhile. No serious complaints about my appradio but is there some way to make a simple request of Pioneer for future media player updates. I would like them to put the time in the corner somewhere so I can see it while playing songs through the media player. I could of sworn we had that before the whole iPhone 5 thing came along but I could be wrong. I only had my appradio a couple of weeks before I got my 5.

Been lurking the forums for awhile. No serious complaints about my appradio but is there some way to make a simple request of Pioneer for future media player updates. I would like them to put the time in the corner somewhere so I can see it while playing songs through the media player. I could of sworn we had that before the whole iPhone 5 thing came along but I could be wrong. I only had my appradio a couple of weeks before I got my 5.

Apparently the AR3 shows the time when you hit the volume a couple times. We AR2 users just need to hope and pray we get an update.

if they give us AR2 owners the same features of the AR3 in an update, none of us will upgrade our head unit, so i cant see it myself

Then when I upgrade, I would be going to another manufacturer. That is no way to treat a customer who bought their product just shy of a year ago.

Then when I upgrade, I would be going to another manufacturer. That is no way to treat a customer who bought their product just shy of a year ago.

Pioneer really doesnt care. i bought my AR1 new at best buy 9 months before iphone5 came out, and got zero support. wouldnt even offer rebates for a supposedly "future proof" head unit. then to add insult to injury, my AR1 went on the fritz shortly after 12 months. 

i hate to reward them w/ another purchase, but i find the AR3 is the best option, as deeply flawed as it is by awful hardware & software design.