AVIC411.com

Not that I am aware of. You might be able to call XM and block certain cities, just as you are able to block any channel you wish.

Can I ask why you wouldnt want traffic for certain areas? I mean if you are going to an area that you dont want the traffic overlays, you can turn them off totally in settings, then turn them back on when you get to an area you would like to use it in

• 1 month later...

Thinking about getting navtraffic with my xm sub, but not sure yet.

How accurate has it been for you who have it? I would assume the information would be delayed at least 15 minutes from the point an wreck happend to when users were acctually informed about it on their nav. By then it could be too late.

I love it... I live in Houston, TX and it works great... getting in your card and knowing where the issues are before you get to them is good... as for time delay I would say about 5 Mins.. that is is Houston... you also need to check your city and see what highways are covered we have a few spots that are not covered but they are what is know as non-hotspots very few issues so they do not monitor them.....