AVIC411.com

I promise I have read nearly every post I can on here before asking a question that has been beaten into the ground, but I've hit a wall. I have a z120bt that was successfully updated/upgraded to the CNSD-210 or whatever that I completed last year. I saw there was a newer update (CNSD-310) and since the last one was so smooth, I felt confident I could accomplish this as well. I tried pionara's supereasymethod but during the update process got a "wrong sd card" error. I continued to try and search for a solution but have tried nearly everything to get it out of this never ending loop. I can't seem to enter TestMode or whatever that is and the only thing that said something besides "wrong SD card" is the renewalIFLib auto replacer thing that just continued to say it was rebooting in 5 sec. or something. Did I completely screw up my HU or am I just missing some detail and am too much of a noob to understand? I was hoping pioneer had the original software available for download so I could start over, but I couldn't find it. Please help! My wife will never forgive me if I don't get this fixed soon! Many Thanks!

I promise I have read nearly every post I can on here before asking a question that has been beaten into the ground, but I've hit a wall. I have a z120bt that was successfully updated/upgraded to the CNSD-210 or whatever that I completed last year. I saw there was a newer update (CNSD-310) and since the last one was so smooth, I felt confident I could accomplish this as well. I tried pionara's supereasymethod but during the update process got a "wrong sd card" error. I continued to try and search for a solution but have tried nearly everything to get it out of this never ending loop. I can't seem to enter TestMode or whatever that is and the only thing that said something besides "wrong SD card" is the renewalIFLib auto replacer thing that just continued to say it was rebooting in 5 sec. or something. Did I completely screw up my HU or am I just missing some detail and am too much of a noob to understand? I was hoping pioneer had the original software available for download so I could start over, but I couldn't find it. Please help! My wife will never forgive me if I don't get this fixed soon! Many Thanks!

no software available from pioneer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...