AVIC411.com

HELP: Appradio3 + s3 + mirror link

First off I'm complete stumped with this unit. Follwed all install instructions to a tea. My 1st problem is the only icons that are active (not greyed out) are radio, bluetooh, off, display off, settings & rear camera. The icon that don't work are the app icon & Pandora icon. Why is this?

Problem #2: When in settings I have serval functions that are greyed out. Everything bluetooth are not functionable. Again why is this is there something I didn't do.

Problem #3: Can't freaking get Appradio or Mirror Link to work either. I'm using the Connectivity kit by Pioneer. I know it's working cause it shows my phone charging. But no active from either mirror link or Appradio. Yes I have both apps downloaded to my phone as well.

Now can someone please help me. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a parking brake bypass installed?  Several apps will remain greyed out unless you apply/release/reapply the parking brake, or have a switch or bypass installed on the US models.  European models only need the parking brake wire from the HU to be grounded.

• 8 months later...