AVIC411.com

My X950BH was "waaaaay cool"

We stopped at the local mini mart the other night on the way home to get a couple things my daughter needed to make dinner. I had a video playing that was a concert by Albert Collins, the late and great blues guitar player. It was somewhat cranked up and it stays playing when doors except for the driver's door is opened. As my daughter went in I felt someone looking over my shoulder and looked and a couple of Honda drivers had come out and stopped to see what the music was. They said, hey what is that head unit so I told them and where I bought it and then some more of their girl friends came over and were looking and going ohhh, ahhhh, etc, etc.  One of the guys said "that is sure a pretty cool old guy" and then they hopped in the cars as my daughter came out. Made me feel pretty good for an "old guy".

• 3 weeks later...

We stopped at the local mini mart the other night on the way home to get a couple things my daughter needed to make dinner. I had a video playing that was a concert by Albert Collins, the late and great blues guitar player. It was somewhat cranked up and it stays playing when doors except for the driver's door is opened. As my daughter went in I felt someone looking over my shoulder and looked and a couple of Honda drivers had come out and stopped to see what the music was. They said, hey what is that head unit so I told them and where I bought it and then some more of their girl friends came over and were looking and going ohhh, ahhhh, etc, etc.  One of the guys said "that is sure a pretty cool old guy" and then they hopped in the cars as my daughter came out. Made me feel pretty good for an "old guy".

Does your 950BH screen go into "Night mode" when you turn on your headlights?  Mine does not but my other car has a Z150BH and it does