AVIC411.com

2013 EU MAP UPDATE CRACKING

2013 European Map Update for AVIC-F30BT, AVIC-F930BT, AVIC-F9310BT, AVIC-F40BT, AVIC-F940BT, AVIC-F840BT, AVIC-F8430BT

I have a genuine copy of the 2013 EU maps listed above installed on my F930BT I'm willing to share with you guys out there. Is anyone able to crack them for use on other headunits?

Like I say I'm happy to share but a small donation if you feel like to help cover the initial cost of purchasing the maps would be appreciated but not essential.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2013 European Map Update for AVIC-F30BT, AVIC-F930BT, AVIC-F9310BT, AVIC-F40BT, AVIC-F940BT, AVIC-F840BT, AVIC-F8430BT

I have a genuine copy of the 2013 EU maps listed above installed on my F930BT I'm willing to share with you guys out there. Is anyone able to crack them for use on other headunits?

Like I say I'm happy to share but a small donation if you feel like to help cover the initial cost of purchasing the maps would be appreciated but not essential.

If you want to share, we are happy, you too can share with others. thanks

Hi,

It would be really generous if you can post the links to the update so we can have a look and see what's changed.

I might be chipping in on this update with some beer money, just like I did for the 2012 update, just need to fill my pp account.

BTW, I have F920bt so really wondering if this update would work on my unit. The 2012 update did.

Do you know who could crack the maps? Or could you do it yourself?

Kindly regards,

Alex

Hi,

It would be really generous if you can post the links to the update so we can have a look and see what's changed.

I might be chipping in on this update with some beer money, just like I did for the 2012 update, just need to fill my pp account.

BTW, I have F920bt so really wondering if this update would work on my unit. The 2012 update did.

I can't comment on compatibility with units, I just know the models in the first post are the officially supported models.

I know there's a workaround for earlier models but I can't comment.

As far as I know there's no crack at the moment. If anyone does it please link to it here please ;)

Anyway, here's the links for download, PM me for the password.

I can't comment on compatibility with units, I just know the models in the first post are the officially supported models.

I know there's a workaround for earlier models but I can't comment.

As far as I know there's no crack at the moment. If anyone does it please link to it here please ;)

Anyway, here's the links for download, PM me for the password.

check again that the password again? because it does not function in PM

Hi pionara,

Thanks for the file, maybe people with F930BT or F940BT can report if the update is successful.

Now for F10BT, F20BT, F920BT, F9210BT, F9220BT do you know if it works, and I'm guessing we need to change cardinfo.cif right?

someone can tell me how you put the password to unzip the set there tells me that is not valid. thanks