AVIC411.com

2013 EU MAP UPDATE CRACKING

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pionara,

Thanks for the file, maybe people with F930BT or F940BT can report if the update is successful.

Now for F10BT, F20BT, F920BT, F9210BT, F9220BT do you know if it works, and I'm guessing we need to change cardinfo.cif right?

hello, I tried on my F10 and it does not work. I put the VERINFO that pionara has posted, I changed the CarInfo as change with the update to 2012 and currently does not work. know anything about it? a greeting

Let I be the first one who tried. Yes it works on a F40BT the maps and the bluetooth.

Maps are version 5.0

Bluetooth version 3.32.

I downloaded the files from Pug en replaced the VERINFO from Pionara. So many thanks to Pug and Pionara.

And please everyone donate some to Pug with PayPal.

Kindly regards,

Alex

I have a avicf10bt, would only have to change the VERINFO. And let CarInfo same?, Help

Hi, take attached CARDINFO.Cif

Or

Open the original in text editor, search and replace this:

KJJARRH8R51UX72EUR

With

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

It will work, flashed my F20 this morning on my way to work and it worked like a charm.

CARDINFO.zip

Hi, take attached CARDINFO.Cif

Or

Open the original in text editor, search and replace this:

KJJARRH8R51UX72EUR

With

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

It will work, flashed my F20 this morning on my way to work and it worked like a charm.

I do not notice any difference, the interface is the same at least in my f10, imagine only cartography. Have you noticed any difference? when you say the original CarInfo, say the CarInfo my device or the original?

There are a few small changes on the f930 like the guide lines for reversing camera. There were a couple of others but it's mainly about more up to date mapping and device compatibility for Android and iphone devices.

I can confirm that, the Lines for the camera are there.... The BT firmware is also newer. Just update your BT firmware to the newest ((Then you can run the APPS)) from Bluetooth or wired.

I do not notice any difference, the interface is the same at least in my f10, imagine only cartography. Have you noticed any difference? when you say the original CarInfo, say the CarInfo my device or the original?

The maps are updated, the lines for the camera are new. Just use my new cardinfo.cif attached.