AVIC411.com

2013 EU MAP UPDATE CRACKING

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 50 interface is based on new processor architecture as well so porting it would be extremely difficult as all the coding is completely different.

I must say having used both the 930 firmware is much better in many aspects. Simple tasks like rerouting round traffic jams can be done manually whereas on the 50 you have to wait for the headunit to decide whether it wants to reroute. If I could have kept the older 930 system and just added DAB software and hardware to it that would have been the best option for me.

The 50 interface is based on new processor architecture as well so porting it would be extremely difficult as all the coding is completely different.

I must say having used both the 930 firmware is much better in many aspects. Simple tasks like rerouting round traffic jams can be done manually whereas on the 50 you have to wait for the headunit to decide whether it wants to reroute. If I could have kept the older 930 system and just added DAB software and hardware to it that would have been the best option for me.

DAB has added software?, explains what. thanks

Hi to everybody,

Just a short question:

Can I do this update to the following devices (which have never been updated before), Without updating them firstly with CNSD-310FM EU 2012, and if I skip the 2012 update and go straight to 2013 EU MAP UPDATE, do the following devices get all the Advanced app features and etc? Thanks.

AVIC-F10BT
AVIC-F20BT
AVIC-F920BT
AVIC-F9210BT
AVIC-F9220BT
AVIC-F30BT
AVIC-F930BT
AVIC-F9310BT

By the way, I have updated my F920BT to the latest 2013 version and everything went flowlessly (but I had the 2012 update instaled before also).

You can update directly to v2013 and you'll have app mode : just check the "what's new" description from the official update page.

Thanks all for the free update, just updated my f930bt without problem. As for the previous update don't forget to backup your TTS language if it's not English or you may lose it.

avic f930 bt model

Did you change any of the install files other than the validation key, did you apply any hacks to any of the installer files? If so you need to re-run the update with only the validation key changed. The installer must see all the original installer files for this update to run.