AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you update to EU 2013 and your language isn't one of the five or six provided with this update, you'll loose your TTS files.

As for the precedent update, I can provide several lost TTS files for free for those who hadn't done a backup :

CZC, DAD, DUB, ENG, FIF, FRF, GRG, HUH, NON, PLP, PTP, SPE, SWS and TRT.

Just send me a PM...

EDIT : Now, there is DUN too... thanks to petergun! If you can send me the few missing ones (german, italian and romanian) it would be perfect and helpfull for the community.

the update comes with CZC, ENG, FIF, GRG, HUH, PLP and TRT.

So if your language is DAD, DUB, DUN, FRF, GED, ITI, NON, PTP, ROR, SPE or SWS you must back up your TTS files before updating...

you'll find them in NDATA/TTSData/

I can provide all of them except GED, ITI and ROR (always looking for them if you have them!)

Im not sure how to get the Swedish TTs files from my F9310BT, but is it possible to get them from you and put  them in the installation folder before the installation?

If i look into the update/NDATA folder, there is no TTSData folder. Only 106 ndata files..

Or what is the best way?

Thanks for reply.

you won't find them in the update!

you must get them from your avic with supertestmod (or just ask me for them...)

the swedish TTS files must be added after updating your avic by creating the following folder structure on a SD card :

VOICE\TTSData_SWS\

and copy the TTS files in the TTSData_SWS folder on the SD card, then insert the SD in your avic and install SWS with menus from regionals parameters.

you mustn't change anything in the installation files or the update won't work.

you can't copy manually TTS files directly in the AVIC with supertestmod or it won't work.

just send me a MP and I'll give you everything you need to do it yourself (TTS files, video tutorial...)