AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please try this here and let me know if that works for you.

Regards

Thanks Travolta. I will try that. But I actually just took a change and upgrade without backing my unit up first. And I was upgrade with success, thanks to the guide in here. :-).

But I could back it up now. Would that not give me a backup in case a upgrade goes wrong in the future or should I have done it before I upgrade with the software in here?

I try Condi's HACKMODE v2.21 - AUTOINSTALL, because I thougth was I could get into testmode with that tool, but I could not. Do you know if all the files from "Condi's HACKMODE v2.21 - AUTOINSTALL" are remove after I have upgrade to 2013 maps and version 5 of the software on my AVIC-F9210?

Thanks

/Claus

can i transfer only the your new maps with testmode

License or other elser are to change too?

No, I don't think that, you don't know which files will be transfered and updated when you run the update. On the other way, it will take hours to copy the NDATA Folder, the update takes only 20 Minutes and if you run it as in our description, nothing can happen.

Regards

Hi,

I have an F20BT.

I downloaded the files, replaced the Verinfo.dat and the cardinfo.cif, put all on an SD card. The SD card was slowly formatted first.The file 'opening.flg' is already in the directory Update\User\System\BG

I'm getting the message (translated from Dutch)'wrong SD card, put in right card'.

I've redone the whole exercise but still I get the same message.

I saw that others were facing the same problem but appearently they could fix it but formatting the SD card and placing the

I'm really looking for some good advice as I can't get my system running anymore.

Please help!

Kind regards, Jan

I downloaded the files again and it seems that winrar did some more extensive unpacking now.

In the directory UPDATE\NDATA\ it now unpacked 106 files while with my previous attempt it unpacked into only 1 file of >3GB over there.

I'm slowly formatting a 8gb SD card now at this moment and then will try again.

I'll let you know if I succeeded.

Regards, Jan

@Jan

When you extract the files you must have, 220 files, 21 folders and 3,37 GB (3.623.875.032 byte). Is that correct, do you have these files? If not, try to download with IDM (Internet Download Manager) it resumes the download and in that way you will avoid any corrupted files. You can also try a new SD-Card.

Regards

Hi Travolta,

It worked with the 106 files in the directory UPDATE\NDATA like I mentioned in my previous message.

I did not count if in total there were 220 files, but appearantly my problem was that there was 1 big file in the UPDATE\NDATA directory while there need to be 106.

Futhermore I did use another SD card of 8GB in stead of the 16GB one I used yesterday (mid)night (...).

I did a slow format with the default clustersize selected.

Thanks anyway for responding!

Kind regards, Jan