AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, i'm stuck with a Avic F940BT stuck in 'Wrong SD Card' mode... i'm using a Micro SDHC (??? does that work, and if not; where can i buy a regular Micro SD Card) 8 gb card...

How can i reset my Avic? Cause my whole car is working on that thing and i can't do anything right now... and i also really don't know what i did wrong..

Thanks!!

Hello, i'm stuck with a Avic F940BT stuck in 'Wrong SD Card' mode... i'm using a Micro SDHC (??? does that work, and if not; where can i buy a regular Micro SD Card) 8 gb card...

How can i reset my Avic? Cause my whole car is working on that thing and i can't do anything right now... and i also really don't know what i did wrong..

Thanks!!

Please do a full format and not a quick format on your SD-CARD. This is very important to do this way. Maybe using Total commander to copy the files will be better than copy and paste. Just try that and let me know.

You have to copy the whole files and replace the two files from the first post to fit your device

Regards

HI!

I have a question.

Last time (years ago) I do this update of my Avic F20bt: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/32297-cnsd-210fm-european-sd-card-download-2011/

Now I don't know whick model I habe, if a F20bt o a F30bt.. :(

anyway, can I make this update EU 2013?

Look at your device at the botton on the left hand side, you'll finde the Type of your Device if you have F20, F30 or F40.

For F920, F930 at the top on the left hand side under the Eject botton.

Regards