AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi to all... i update my f40Bt correct with the first page instructions, 20 min instalation and no errors get, but i think something is wrong, because my TTS SPS (Spain) where on the correct place and dont lost TTS languaje, something is wrong? how can i check Map and firmware version?  

Go to information under settings and there you'll see the version

I have CAN-BUS adapter with Pioneer AVIC-F9310BT and Seat Leon 2011. When i wont change the chanel of radio, not get for 1 station, but only for 0,05MHz.

How can fix this ? 

Have you ran a scan for the channels? Normaly if you ran the scan the channels will be saved automatically. Is your Antenna connected probably to your device? Please check and confirm.

Have you ran a scan for the channels? Normaly if you ran the scan the channels will be saved automatically. Is your Antenna connected probably to your device? Please check and confirm.

No i save channels manual, is this a problem ? What muss to do, select search BSM ?

Thnx

Hi guys, first of all thanks to all of you for your work...

I'm ready to update my Avic F940BT that It's on my Alfa Romeo (thanks even for TTS italian zip then...  :wink: )

Is it possibile to make a backup of everything before starting the update? (to use to revive my device if something goes wrong with it)

Will the system language (device menu) be in Italian or only in English (and other languages provided with the update)? Is it possible to change it?

Sorry for my English... I hope somebody can help me... Thanks again...

Hello,

yes my device is connectet to antenna. I have problem with changing station with steering wheell button. Not changing for the 1 station but only for 0,05MHz.

What can i do ?

CAN-BUS adapter is original Pioneer, my avto Seat LEon 2011

Thnx