AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

Hi,

Worked smoothly on a French F940bt : 25 minutes update. Nothing to complain about, it worked like magic...thanks for your work and long live AVIC411! Didn't have to do anything like saving the Language files (French). Used a 4gb microsd.

Bye

person to help ! ....while it seems very simple for some

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi,

after the update just restart your avic with the SD in and answer "no" when it asks if you want to install the update.

then you'll find an update option in the parameters (BT section).

it takes about 5 minutes to install.

Привет!
вчера обновил Ñвой F20BT, огромное ÑпаÑибо AVIC411!
но еÑÑ‚ÑŒ вопроÑ, помогите пожайлуÑта поÑтавить TTS German?

18393b1cf13at.jpg

Hello !

Thank you very much for those files.

I updated my F940BT to the latest (v4.6) firmware today, just to have an updated device, but I lost the beloved Aha radio connection with my android (the "app connection" settings got greyed out after the update). The new visual guides on the rear view camera were a good add though.

I wanted to downgrade to the first firmware and then stumbled upon this topic.

Followed the instructions for my device (use the alternate VERINFO.DAT and leave the given CARDINFO as is) and it worked like a charm. Update took 17 minutes, plus two for the bluetooth firmware (from 3.24 to 3.32).

I confirm all the original TTS get deleted except for the six provided (english and five others, don't remember which).

Now I have a firmware 5.000, platform 5.000 device with 2013 maps, my Aha connectivity back AND the visual guides for the rear view camera still here. Plus a good feature that I thought was lost looooong ago, when I tried to enter my fuel consumption in the dedicated setting, the kilometers were taken automatically from the gps/impulse detector/whatever. This was lost with 4.01 but is working again now !

Thank you very much. Please be assured a grateful donation will be made as soon as I get my savings account topped up.

Also, I couldn't check if the maps were truly 2013. Does someone know any address that exists on this version but didn't in the previous ? The info would be appreciated, not only by me but by everybody in the same situation.

Long life Avic411.

To all of you, if you want to run the update on your device just follow the thread from the first page. There is now how to with pictures. If you face any problem, you will find the solution some answers later. We've handeled all the problems people faced during the update.

For those who is asking for removing the warning during start up " Sorry this thread has gone" we have to ask the admin to reactivate again.

Regards

To all of you, if you want to run the update on your device just follow the thread from the first page. There is now how to with pictures. If you face any problem, you will find the solution some answers later. We've handeled all the problems people faced during the update.

For those who is asking for removing the warning during start up " Sorry this thread has gone" we have to ask the admin to reactivate again.

Regards

it is here (for the removal of the warning) I did it works well

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/22269-skip-warning-and-nag-for-avic-f900bt-4001000-update/

a tutorial on image for full backup of the avic avicF940BT...40bt...

it ... it does not exist.

please mp me manual for install spanish lenguaje?, very thx

alexis99, on 21 Sept 2013 - 5:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Para los que se quieran actualizar los AVIC, aqui les dejo las instrucciones que he cortado y copiado del foro general.

INSTRUCCIONES

Los archivos necesarios aqui:

http://avic411.com/i...940-f840-f8430/

Para la actualización en un F930BT sólo tienes que:

01) Descargar los archivos de los enlaces de arriba.

02) Extraer a un lugar seguro.

03) Abra las carpetas extraídos y vaya a la carpeta de actualización

04) Vuelva a colocar la VERINFO.DAT con el de arriba.

05) Copia todo lo que extrajo en un limpio + 4GB tarjeta SD que ha sido formateada FAT32 completa

(asegúrese de que los archivos y carpetas de la ruta de la tarjeta SD son:

FIRMWARE (carpeta)

Update (carpeta)

CARDINFO.cif

06) Ponlo en tu coche (con el motor en marcha o en un cargador, etc)

07) El Pioneer le preguntará si desea ejecutar la actualización elegir ((sí)), el dispositivo se reiniciará y comenzará la actualización.

08) esperar hasta que la actualización se ha completado

09) Una vez finalizado, se le pedirá que actualizar de nuevo, en caso afirmativo, seleccionar ((No)).

10) Si desea actualizar el firmware Bluetooth continuación, introduzca la configuración de Bluetooth y actualizar el firmware bluetooth.

Por favor, asegúrese de que usted hizo todo lo mencionado anteriormente. Es mejor hacer una copia de seguridad de su sistema antes de actualizar.

Para aquellos con Avic F10BT, F20BT o F920BT

Descargue CARDlNFO.CIF

Abra la CARDINFO.CIF original en editor de texto, buscar y reemplazar esto:

KJJARRH8R51UX72EUR

por

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

I followed this instruction. but every time 99% hangs and says "Enter valid sd card" 

I have 4gb and 8gb sd cards used no result, format-and tried again to no avail. 

I have AVIC-f9310bt, please help

Please make a full format on the SD, it takes longer but to be on the safe side. Copy the whole folders and files to the root of the SD. You may need to create the OPENING.FLG with 0KB, put it in this folder Update\USER\SYSTEM\BG

I remember the update won't start on my AVIC F20BT until I've created this file.

Hi

I´m Spanish. I have a F20BT and i´m trying to save a backup, but something it´s wrong.

I can´t copy the USER folder. I only can copy the folders inside selecting ALL, but i can´t paste nowhere.

And other question. If I do the firmware and map update, I will have  all menus in english ?

Thank you

Hello,

I've tried to update my f9310bt last week but after the 20minute install it reject the sd card and ask for a good one. I formated them as fat32 and tried 2 different cards (32gb & a new 8gb). No result, who can help me?

For the 9310 I only need to copy the new verinfo.dat right?

Greatings Marc

Update: my fourth try was succesfull!